Opening Monday, June 17th
HEALTH & SAFETY
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
- Vital Innovative Pilates is a boutique studio that is fully compliant with all reopening protocols.
- We offer private and semi-private classes. No group classes.
- All equipment is sanitized between classes.
- Our studio is well ventilated and uses HEPA air filters.
- In compliance with LA County Department of Public Health, all clients are required to wear masks when entering the facility.
- All clients are temperature and symptom screened upon arrival.
- Pre-registration is required through Mindbody online or via email or phone.
- All clients are required to sign a COVID-19 waiver prior to attending classes. Click here to download waiver.
NEW TO PILATES?
Our Pilates instruction promotes wellness, relief from injury, and wholeness of mind and body. All sessions are taught by Mariela Carter, an experienced instructor with over 30 years of experience in physical therapy.
Sign up for a free 45 minute consultation!
CLASSES AND SESSIONS
VIP offers the best personalized classes and sessions. Customized exercises that are tailored to your specific needs. We offer small pilates mat classes (6 students max) 30-minute full body workouts, semiprivate and private sessions. We specialized in spine, shoulder, knee and hip issues.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT VITAL INNOVATIVE PILATES
Mariela is a natural and gifted teacher. Her expertise, patience and sense of humor makes training sessions a joy. Working with clients, she knows instinctively whether to push harder or to ease up, leaving her clients feeling confident, strong and healthy on all levels.
Mariela and Pilates changed my life. After cervical surgery and chronic pain, I am now strong, flexible and generally pain free. Mariela’s training is safe, careful and geared to each individual’s specific needs. I am so happy I found her. Anyone who trains with Mariela will feel the results. An added plus, my body shape has changed. At 57 years old, I once again have a waist and toned abs!
I have been training with Mariela for a few years now and it’s been a pleasure both physically and personally. Whether I’m doing a one on one machine session or a group mat class, Mariela has always kept my workouts challenging and fun, which is why I have continued to train with her over the years. The simple act of keeping one’s body moving is so important and thanks to Mariela I’ve remained healthy & fit. So thank you Mariela!!!