Stretching For Everyone
$19.99 Paperback / $3.99 E-book
Whether you’re a serious athlete or someone who sits at a computer all day, proper stretching can improve your performance, increase your flexibility, help prevent injury, and make you feel better. The stretching routines in this book will alleviate the aches and pains associated with tight and stiff muscles, improve your posture and body awareness. In addition, these stretching routines can also help prevent and relieve computer and desk stress.
- This illustrated guidebook offers the readers a clear step-by-step description of every stretch with a corresponding picture.
- The stretching exercises are organized by body parts and muscle groups.
- The stretching routines are basic, simple and easy to follow, and will suit any individual regardless of age and fitness level.
- It provides special advice and modifications for those who have certain limitations.
- The book offers five-ten and fifteen minute stretching routines for people with busy schedules.
- For those who sit in front of the computer for extended periods of time, the ten minute stretching routine will help them prevent and relieve desk stress.